IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
In November 2013, Angelcare® Monitors Inc., announced a voluntary safety notice to provide cord covers for Angelcare Movement and Sound Baby Monitors sold with Angelcare Movement Sensor Pads; prior-November 2014.
The models involved were the following:
- AC201 series
- AC300 series
- AC301 series
- AC401 series
- AC601 series
- AC701 series
- AC1100 series
All models placed on the market post-November 2014 are, where required, provided a Cord Cover Kit as standard within the packaging.
All packaging, manuals and cables come with the appropriate strangulation warnings.
Strangulation Hazard – Children have STRANGLED in cords
- KEEP the Nursery Unit and adapter cords out of the reach of children more than 3 feet or 1 meter away.
- NEVER attempt to use the Sensor Pad(s) cord without the protective cord covers supplied.
- CHECK protective cord covering before each use:
- Ensure there is no slack in cords and exposure of cord to a child is minimised (see further instructions within).
- Immediately discontinue use of Sensor Pad(s) if protective covering is damaged or broken.
- NEVER use extension cords with adaptors. ONLY use adaptors provided.
- This product is NOT a Toy. NEVER allow children to play with it.
Consumers should immediately make sure cords are placed out of reach of the child.
YOU NEED TO ORDER A KIT?
Contact your local distributor.
ALREADY HAVE A KIT?
Watch our video or download the instruction here.