IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
In November 2013, Angelcare® Monitors Inc., announced a voluntary safety notice to provide cord covers for Angelcare Movement and Sound Baby Monitors sold with Angelcare Movement Sensor Pads; prior-November 2014.
The models involved were the following:
- AC201 series
- AC300 series
- AC301 series
- AC401 series
- AC601 series
- AC701 series
- AC1100 series
2018 Update - All models placed on the market post-November 2014 are, where required, provided a Cord Cover Kit as standard within the packaging.
All packaging, manuals and cables come with the appropriate strangulation warnings.
Hazard - The cord attached to the baby monitor’s sensor pad that is placed under the crib mattress, can present a potential strangulation hazard if the child pulls the cord into the crib and it becomes wrapped around the neck.
ALL PACKAGING, MANUAL AND CABLES COME WITH THE FOLLOWING WARNING ATTACHED:
Strangulation Hazard – Children have STRANGLED in cords
- KEEP the Nursery Unit and adapter cords out of the reach of children more than 3 feet or 1 meter away.
- NEVER attempt to use the Sensor Pad(s) cord without the protective cord covers supplied.
- CHECK protective cord covering before each use:
- Ensure there is no slack in cords and exposure of cord to child is minimised (see further instructions within).
- Immediately discontinue use of Sensor Pad(s) if protective covering is damaged or broken.
- NEVER use extension cords with adaptors. ONLY use adaptors provided.
- This product is NOT a Toy. NEVER allow children to play with it.
Consumers should immediately make sure cords are placed out of reach of the child and to contact Angelcare:
- toll-free at 1-855-355-2643 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday through Friday
- email at email@example.com
- or click the link below to request the free sensor pad cord cover kit
Consumers should not return product to the store.
FOR PRODUCTS THAT DO NOT HAVE AN ANGELCARE CORD COVER KIT:
Already have a Cord Cover Kit?
Click here to view our Instruction Sheet or watch/download our video with the instructions.