The Manufacturer’s Warranty on your product is for 12 Months from the actual date of purchase as shown on your receipt and not when it was first used. If you have a problem or query regarding your product, please do not return this to the shop/online store where you purchased it but contact the Helpline as detailed below.
This warranty does not apply to any defects in a product arising from:
- Fair wear and tear
- Failure to operate, use or maintain the products in accordance with the user instructions
- Wilful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or any third party
- Alteration or repair by you or any third party who is not one of our authorised repairers
- Improper use of any electrical source or voltage supply
This warranty is also void if the owner repairs or modifies the product in any way. The manufacturer is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages with regard to this product.
If you are a consumer, this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Please also refer to our terms and conditions of sale and recommended returns procedure which are available to view here:
Important Information if Sold/Used outside of the UK, Ireland & ROI
This product is sold for use within the UK, Ireland & ROI. If used or exported permanently outside of the UK, Ireland or ROI the Helpline can provide an after sales service. For any warranty replacements requiring delivery outside of the UK Ireland and ROI we, will deliver to a nominated mainland UK address provided by you the customer.
We shall deliver the goods suitably packaged and in good condition to the nominated address. We cannot be held responsible for any damage that occurs thereafter. Onward shipping from that point is the responsibility of you the customer.
Alternatively, you can pay the delivery costs for any replacements to be delivered to an address outside of the UK Ireland and ROI. For delivery prices please contact our helpline on firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Please refer to your instruction manual for full warranty conditions
If you should require any advice or assistance regarding your product please contact the Helpline via email at:
Please report any faults with your product as soon as possible to our:
Please Note: When contacting our email@example.com we ask for you to provide the following to help us to handle your query:
- Your full name, address and a contact number
- Proof of purchase, receipt. We will accept a picture/photo if this is easier for you
- The Batch Number of your product
- Details of the nature of your query i.e. fault details, technical advice questions or general enquiries regarding the range of products