Angelcare Nappy Disposal System - Value Pack
Let’s be honest: with babies, those stinky moments are bound to happen! And finding the balance between form, function and superb value needn’t be difficult with Angelcare®’s Nappy Disposal System Value Pack, with 6 refill cassettes.
Let’s be honest: with babies, those stinky moments are bound to happen! And finding the balance between form and function needn’t be difficult with Angelcare®’s Nappy Disposal System Value Pack. That’s why we’ve worked tirelessly to create the perfect Nappy Bin. It not only solves those whiffy diaper dilemmas, it also looks great and complements any beautiful nursery setup. Angelcare®’s award-winning Nappy Disposal System is loved and trusted by parents worldwide.
It’s so easy to use: simply open the lid, push the nappy through the odour-locking clamp and nappies fall conveniently into the multi-layer film down below. What’s more, the film used in our refills is long-lasting and hygienic, also proven to keep odours trapped inside.
The Angelcare® Nappy Disposal System remains a nursery essential for timesaving parents, conveniently storing up to 38, size 1, nappies. Emptying the bag is quick and easy – just lift the lid, pull out a little extra film, cut and tie. Trips the bin are drastically reduced, meaning more time to enjoy with your little one! And what’s more, with Angelcare’s Value Pack containing 6 refills, you’ll spend even less time shopping for cassettes!
Keep your nursery smelling fresh and clean.
- Unbeatable Value – 6 Refill Cassettes included with this beautiful bin
- Holds up to 38 nappies (Size 1) - Trips to the bin are drastically reduced, meaning more time to enjoy with your little one
- Refill with OdourSeal Technology – proven to keep odours trapped inside keeping baby’s nursery smelling fresh and clean
- Hygienic – keeps germs and smells at bay
- Practical and easy to use - Open the lid and push the nappy through the clamp system to lock the smell inside the multi-layer bag
- Easy to empty - Simply push the button to access the bag. Cut the bag, using the internal childproof cutter, then tie the bag at the top. Lift the bag out of the nappy bin and dispose of it
- Instruction Manual Nappy Bin